Free Booklet - Avoiding Common IRA Distribution Mistakes
We would like to send you our free booklet – Avoiding Common IRA Distribution Mistakes – Including Roth Conversion. First we need to collect a little information from you. Our commitment to your privacy is of utmost importance. Your information is safe with us!
Being trained by Ed Slott, who is what the Wall Street Journal calls the Nation’s best source of IRA advice, has been a priceless experience. My training with Ed Slott has allowed me to join his Master Elite IRA Advisor Group. Simply stated, we know more about the inner workings of IRAs than 99% of the advisors you’ve ever met. As a matter of fact, 80% of all IRAs have an error in their beneficiary statement*.
As a result of these beneficiary issues we offer people a complementary beneficiary review. The beneficiary review often surprises people – there are subtle differences in the forms that trip advisors.
Get our booket
Avoiding Common IRA Distribution Mistakes,
covers subjects such as:
- Two things that can ruin your plans to stretch your IRA money
- Why you may need to clearly declare your beneficiaries.
- Prohibited transactions including items like:
- You can’t borrow money from your IRA or use your IRA as collateral for a loan.
- Your IRA can’t purchase and own life insurance.
- Your IRA can’t purchase and own your personal residence.
- You can’t buy or sell to your IRA any of your possessions.
- Which investments should you consider for your retirement accounts
- How lower stock values may lower your IRA Distribution taxes and increase your income
- Roth IRA Conversions
- What you need to know about holding your employer’s stock inside of your qualified retirement plan
- Otherwise known as Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA)
- If you have charitable desires
- And lastly, how can you tell if your advisor is highly trained
Our main websites are:
calrima.com, onestawealth.com and ixrayretirement.com
*Investment News, September 18, 2008